From: filiby way of marv@lancaironline.net <filidauro@bendcable.com>
Subject: Re: [LML] First Flight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 04:06:26 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Those, Dan, are the lancair fastbuilt retractable feet that they developed
for those guzzling turbines to taxi to the runway and still have something
left in the fuel tanks. Being so close to the factory we get to test their
latest gizmos, but please don't mention it to anyone as they tend to be
rather secretive of their projects in the works. Like the Lancair-6P...
Oooops! you didn't read that did you ?

Bye, fili