From: Bill & Sue <harrelson@erols.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Going to Austin
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 23:17:01 -0400
To: <lml>
> I posted last week asking advice for somewhere to stopover on my way from
> Charlotte to Austin...

Hi Matt,
I was in Florida all last week and missed your message. I don't know of any
place specifically but I sure can recommend the following web site for
ideas.
www.100dollarhamburger.com
You can probably find a good spot to grab some food and fuel there. They
closed the close in airport (Muller) in Austin last year. Now you have
Bergstrom (formerly airforce base). It's fairly far out of town but  you can
definitely rent cars there.

Bill
harrelson@erols.com
N5ZQ