From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Going to Austin
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 14:16:36 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Ron Laughlin" <ronlaughlin@hotmail.com>:

Matt,
I've stopped at Meridian MS (KMEI) a couple of times. Fuel prices were OK. There is a large hanger behind the FBO. On one occasion they parked my plane in it overnight at no charge due to T-storms moving through. Runways were in good shape. They also were kind enough to drive me to my motel in the airport courtesy car. Not a flashy place but friendly and good service.

Ron Laughlin

I posted last week asking advice for somewhere to stopover on my way from
Charlotte to Austin - any thoughts?  Also, what is a good place to