From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] panel paint
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 21:16:04 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Bill & Sue" <harrelson@erols.com>:
I am painting my panel right now and wondered if any of you had any opinions on flat vs.. gloss (or semi-gloss) for tradeoffs in reflection verse ease of cleaning

Hi Scott,

We had our panel powder coated in flat grey and we're very pleased.  I think that flat is much better for glare. At the same time that we had it powder coated, we had it silk screened with all of the labeling and placarding. Turned out real nice, almost like we knew what we wuz doin. Bill
harrelson@erols.com
N5ZQ