From: Larry Henney <LHenney@dellepro.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Bending exhaust tip for clean belly
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 23:50:52 -0400
To: <lml>
Shannon and Feathers,

Unfortunately my digital camera fund was recently eliminated when I
bought my iPAQ with the Anywhere Map software.  This permits me to go
where I intend to go.  Far superior to a wet compass I might add.
Unfortunately, I haven't a clue if I'm looking good whilst going.

I'm flying some Young Eagles next Sat. If by chance one of the Dads
brings a camera I'll have him shoot some pics and zap'm to me.

The secret to the pipes was locating the bend a shade aft of the lower
cowl.  Mine were actually about an eigth of an inch too close to the
cowl.  It was trimmed to compensate.

BTW, the concept of bending SS is highly innapropriate here.  I think
your run of the mill exhaust shop routinely bends carbon steel but not
SS.

Larry

PS:  Feathers, are you sure "Airbag" won't stick.  I thought it had
numerous appropriate applications spinning from the tire deal:)