From: Steve & Claudette Colwell <colwell@innercite.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Headsets
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 14:10:04 -0400
To: <lml>
Opinion:  This is one place you do not want to economize.  Good
communications are worth paying a little more and the weight and cost of
sound damping material not needed will help offset the extra money.  Then
you get into the comfort factor from weight, fit and noise fatigue,
especially if you fly long enough on successive days.

Over the years I have tried headsets that were a significant improvment over
others, comfort kits, ANC Kits, etc..  Anything that helped was worthwhile.
Finally, I justified the cost of Bose new lightweight ANCs.  ALL previous
problems and "ok but could be better" concerns were eliminated.  YMMV

Steve Colwell   Legacy 2K  Placerville,CA   (530) 621-3408