From: Carl Cadwell <CarlC@Cadwell.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Headsets
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 11:36:21 -0400
To: <lml>
David Lowry asked about headsets:

We converted 2 AV headsets to ANR with Headsets conversion (806 358
6336).  These work well.  A great improvement. Shorter battery life than
I would like (20 hours).  If you leave on the battery (9volt), it is
dead the next time you fly.  As you already own new headsets, I would
convert these.

 We purchased 2 new headsets from Lightspeed (model 20?) which are
terrific.  Comfortable and you can clearly understand everything the
controllers say.   And the 2 double A batteries last 50 hours and will
turn off after 2 hours of nonuse if you inadvertently leave them on.

I won't fly without ANRs anymore.

Carl Cadwell, N25CL, IVP