From: tomby way of marv@lancaironline.net <toms1@chartermi.net>
Subject: Winglet lighting
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:33:25 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Just want to thank those that responded on the winglet lighting
questions I had.  I have ordered the regular Whelen nav/strobe
lighting from Lancair and the winglet landing light kit from
Bill Maddox.  He had some installed lighting pictures on his
web site and I liked the way they look.

As always, this mail list has come through again.  Sure wish
Marv would ask for money once in a while though.  Seems like
it's been over a year since I gave him some.  This resource
should not be taken for granted.

BTW, I have worked almost every day for 3 weeks in the shop
with wet epoxy and still no reactions.  I hope anyone out there
suffering from epoxy sensitivity had looked into the allergy
treatment I posted recently.  Sure is motivating to not have to
deal with that problem.

Tom Sullivan
U.P. of Michigan
Recovering from a 2 AM kidney transplant flight