From: Marvin Kaye <marvkaye@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Paint questions
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:45:29 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for erosiak@postoffice.pacbell.net:

 Hi Bill,

I believe that the WLS primer you are talking about is the
gray filler primer (correct?). If so, yes it can be applied
with a roller (just get a smooth application roller at Home
Depot). However, you can also spray it on. The key is to
have ALL (this is the hard part), all, of the minor
imperfections done before you apply the primer. It will
cover  some minor problems but not major ones as you will
probably find out.  The painter I used for my ES suggests
that people apply 2-3 coats of the primer before they start to sand it. That way you make sure you have all  the small stuff covered/filled. I have never used the paint you asked about but I know it is  something like $500 a quart.....

Good luck......

 Ed Rosiak
 Super ES