From: Robert Smiley <rsmiley@centurytel.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marvkaye@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: 320 MKII hydraulic pump "clunk, clunk clunk" noise
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:10:37 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Matt,

I just told Dan in a separate e-mail that I solved the problem by reducing
the pressure sensor switches for the hi and low side so that the pump
completed its work raising or lowering the gear into the locked position and
have the pump run no more than about two-three seconds.  As the pump labors
and bypasses, it works harder, draws more amperage and thus lowers voltage.
Reduce the time the pump labors to the minimum and your equipment may not
reset.  That solved my problem

Bob Smiley