From: Marvin Kaye <74740.231@compuserve.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <74740.231@compuserve.com>
Subject: Getting things caught up
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:51:05 -0400
To: Lancair Mail List <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick note to fill in a few blanks...  I've been on the road
non-stop for the past 3 weeks and am heading home tomorrow, I should be
working on getting everything caught up on Thursday.  I'm anticipating a
rather large email morass to have to dig through, as this is probably the
longest I've been gone non-stop in quite awhile.  Consequently, if you sent
me a request to handle an LNN subscription renewal, or pics to post on the
LML website, or something else management-oriented vis-a-vis the LML or
LNN, please be patient just a little while longer.  I'll get everything
straightened out as soon as possible.

Oshkosh was quite exciting, and I'd like to thank all of you who took the
time to stop by Jim's AOA booth to visit, or for finding me at Lancair
banquet, or for visiting at the LNN Builders' Forum on Friday afternoon.
BTW, the Builders' Forum enjoyed record attendance this year, as the forum
host told me we had over 160 people there.  I've already got some
interesting plans for next year's forum and a few great speakers already
lined up.

I had the great fortune to spend this afternoon with Scott Krueger at his
airplanes' home base in Aurora, IL, and once again walked away with some
incredibly juicy tidbits to share with one and all.  I'll be sure to send
along a few posts later on outlining a few of these gems, this just isn't
the time.

Please bear with me, I should be all caught up in several days after I
return home.  Thanks again for your support, and...

   KEEP THOSE POSTS COMING!

     <Marv>

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair