From: Doug Waddingham <DougWaddingham@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Brake lines on 360
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:13:54 -0700
To: Lancair List <Lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Looking for input on installation of the brake lines in the 2-place. The
directions (if one can call them that) seem to be severely lacking on this
particular subject. Outside of a comment that I need to install a short
length of PVC under the cockpit floor to route the lines there doesn't
appear to much else regarding the actual installation. Did I miss
something? Is there an alternative to the kit supplied nyla-flow tubing or
is this adequate to use?  And what is the best way to route the lines? I
was thinking down the center at the bottom of the console area and then
along the rear spar through the closeout rib and out to the gear leg. Do I
need bulkhead fittings similar in style to that used to run the hydraulic
lines? Also what do I use to attach the lines to the gear? Any other
suggestions would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Doug