From: Marvin Kaye <marvkaye@olsusa.com>
Subject: Pilot Medical Solutions
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 22:47:56 -0500
To: <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While it is not the policy of the LML to accept advertisements for
commercial purposes, I was contacted by a gentleman named David Hale who
represents an organization called "Pilot Medical Solutions" with this very
simple email:

Please consider our service as a resource for your pilots.
www.LEFTSEAT.com
<<<

Out of curiousity I decided to take a look at what it was he was offering
and found the website of an organization which helps pilots whose medical
certificates might be in jeopardy to maintain their pilot medical
eligibility, and to get it back once a potential grounding condition has
been discovered.  If any of you out there are in a position that might
endanger your medical certificate you really should do yourself a favor and
visit this site.  I think you might find it very interesting.

   <Marv>