From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Legacy Nose wheel tire
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:26:30 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

George,

My Legacy is a fixed gear so no problem if the tire doesn’t hit the top of the yoke.  I put retreads on the mains last year and I am really pleased with them but I don’t think that I saw retreads of the size I need for the front tire.  I remember it to be 11 X 4.00-5.

What size was your front tire?

Bill