From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Latest on lancairtalk.net
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:16:36 -0400
To: <lml>
LMLrs, the new site LancairTalk.net now has 400+ active members and we still have 500 to move over.  Lancair factory is adding photos, SBs, PDFs, manuals and more every day for all the airframes.  Owners are posting their favourite airplane pictures and having great conversations in real time.   It is much more of a community site so I encourage you all to move now.  Just contact admin@lancairtalk.net and give him your name and type of Lancair or register on the site.  If you don't have a Lancair (yet) don't worry we have everyone from Airbus to Cessna joining us.  The quicker you move the quicker I can get over there too.

Marv