From: John Cooper <snopercod@comporium.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: L360 static ports
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:27:21 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
On the 235, the static ports are located behind the baggage bulkhead and a couple inches below the longeron. I just bonded in the nylon fitting recommended in the plans. The nylon tubing slopes upward from the ports to the tee in the center so as to drain out any water that might get in the ports. I haven't flown yet so I don't know how my static system will perform. I do know that Clarence Grubbs, whose static port location was identical to mine, had to bond little a vertical wire in front of each port to get his cruise speed calibrated.

Port is in the lower right of this photo:

Image
static port.jpg