From: Kevin Heiss <cloudsurfer835@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Marv Vanderpool Lancair 360 for Sale
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 07:33:33 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Alas, it's time to sell this exceptionally well-built (by Marv Vanderpoo) Lancair 360. Here is a link to the ad on Barnstormers:

Just in case the link doesn't work, below is a copy of the ad, spec sheet, and some pics:

AWARD WINNING LANCAIR 360 • $90,000 • FOR SALE TO GOOD HOME.  Fast, efficient, and reliable! I've been using this plane to commute to San Diego and Seattle from Reno for the past two years. Cruises LOP at over 200 mph on 6.5gph, or open her up and see over 225 mph straight and level. IO-360-B1B, MT Prop, GAMIjectors, JPI EDM-930, Mk II Tail, and IFR-rated with moving map GPS and ILS. Featured in Sport Aviation Magazine, airshow winner. 1665 hrs TTAF/E, 209 hrs TTSN MT Prop. SEE SPECS FOR FULL DETAILS. Serious inquiries only. Please, no low-ball offers. Only selling because I'm done commuting and ready to move on to competitive aerobatics.   Hangared at KRTS (Reno-Stead), contact Kevin at cloudsurfer835@gmail.com