From: Craig Jimenez <cj@AwlBiz.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC4 - Looking for a great IV-P less than $250k
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:53:09 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
What are real-world speeds and ranges for ES-Ps at say 14,000' and
24,000'?  The lower alt may be useful for shorter trips, ATC restrictions,
or strong westerlies.

Also, are there many with ThermX or TKS, and if so, what's been the
experience?  I'd expect a smaller percentage hit in speed from anti-ice on
the ES-P than on the sleek IVP, but may be wrong.

Have enough been built for there to be a good body of knowledge on
maintenance and operations?

I like the short takeoff numbers (at least as published) & good cabin
pressure differential.

Craig