From: Lisa Williams <lisaw@lancair.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fuel During the Fly-In
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:00:13 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Attached is a form from Butler Aircraft, they have asked that all attendees that will need fuel during the Fly-In please fill out this form and I will turn it in ahead of time.  Butler is giving us a .50 cent discount on fuel, and the airport is giving us free tie-downs.  These forms will be confidential, and I will be handing them over to the FBO, for charges when you re-fuel.

Please return these forms to me prior to the 15th of August, if you have any special instructions for re-fueling, please write them at the bottom of the form.  This is to save you any issues while you are here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lisa

Lisa M. Williams
Events & Marketing
Lancair International
250 SE Timber Avenue
Redmond, OR  97756
541-923-5394 - Direct Line
541-923-2244 X149
541-548-7332 - Fax
lisaw@lancair.com
www.lancair.com

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
~Abraham Lincoln~