From: Ron Milligan <ronmilligan@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: LS1 Coils and Harness II
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:36:04 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ed,

Just got all of my parts in the mail except the pins.  Thanks again for
doing all the research.  But now I realize I have no idea how to wire them!
If Tracy's EC2 covers it great please disregard (will order it in the
future).  If he doesn't please help me out one more time.  What do the 4
wires on the coil go to?  Speaking of which, Tracy will send out the
instructions for the EC2 if you mail him a SASE.  Anybody have it in
electronic form?  Tracy?

Thanks

Ron Milligan
RV7 QB Fuse