From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ACRE - Paul Lamar
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:47:44 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
No offense taken here, Ken.

 Like I say, the nice thing about this list is you can have a different opinion and no one is going to jump on you.  I didn't read one hostile word in any email about your admiration for Paul's efforts.  That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.  On the other hand, I think it is clear that not everyone on this list feels the same way you do.  Paul has certainly stimulated some valuable discussion in many areas of that there is no doubt.    The question is simply - do you feel its worthwhile to put up with Paul's behavior and treatment of those who disagree in order to have access to that information?  Some people do and will and some people don't and won't. I have no problem with that either way, that is their choice.

So, I certainly don't have any problem with people who access Paul's list.  I have a Rotary Resource list for people who contact me about the rotary engine in aircraft (See attached) and it has Paul's list on it along with a number of other sources. As you can see its the second thing listed - after this list of course {:>).

 I would not attempt to preclude some new guy from being exposed to Paul's list - if I did - then I would be acting basically no different that Paul's form of censorship.   We are all adults and can make up our own minds about what we hear and who we hear it from.

.Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC