From: <kenpowell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: ACRE - Paul Lamar
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:06:29 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I KNEW that post was a mistake.  I'm sorry to have offended my friends for whom I have much respect.  Paul's behavior at Tracy's last year was certainly in very poor taste.  However, I stand my ground - there is much good info presented on ACRE.

Ken Powell

Its Ok, Ken
Now Paul know how you really feel about him {:>)
Ed
Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC