From: kathy <kathy@atkinsrotary.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ACRE - Paul Lamar
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:45:42 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
There are more than one way to skin a cat. Here I feel that an open debate is healthy, with out hurt feelings and back stabing. Paul & I have had our share of disagreements and more than once hurting insults hurled at us no matter what facts and documentation was given to defend our point of view.
Kathy