From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ACRE - Paul Lamar
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:43:35 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ah Bob, I admire  guys like you and John, who learn from any situation and better your knowledge base.

 Debate is certainly something to be encouraged and that is one of the great things about this list.  We may agree or we may disagree, but it does not degenerate to personal castigation or insults (well, maybe humorous ones) {:>)

Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC