From: Charlie England <ceengland@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: long ez
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:44:10 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
That sounds like the Reno racer that lived in the Sun-N-Fun museum about 15 years ago. If we are talking about the same plane, it had cooling problems in its original configuration (surprise!), used turboprop planetary reduction gear sets, & had a very high stall speed since it was designed for racing. I think the owner's name is something like Garber or Garver & he was based in FL as recently as a couple of SNF's ago.
Lamar's ACRE website:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rotaryeng/

enjoy.....

Charlie