From: Steve Brooks <steve@tsisp.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Flight Data
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:27:12 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Todd,
This is great information.  That is also incredible that you've flown that
much in 4 days.  I've been out of town over the weekend, working yesterday
and today, and it has been 95 plus degrees.

Maybe tomorrow morning early, I'll get to fly depending on weather.

BTW - Are you using the stock turbo, or something different ?

Steve Brooks