From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Second stock turbo bites the dust
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:00:38 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Yes, Rusty is right 2 beers is my limit, I meant to say Todd.

TIT = Turbine Inlet Temperature.  Most often used in conjunction with gas turbine engines, but we turbo guys like to use it to make us sound cool.

Dave Leonadr (5th beer - someone please stop me)

Stop you?  Hell, I'll buy you more if you keep this up :-)

Cheers (and I mean that in a tavern sort of way)
Rutsy (only two and I can't spell my name either)

PS- Apologies to Marvin for abusing his list archive :-)