From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Second stock turbo bites the dust
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:40:59 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Whats "a lower TIT" ? Dare I ask?

It's probably better than "hind".   If you were serious, Turbine Inlet Temp.

Perhasp you missed it, Dave. Rusty whimped out, took his turbo off and fitted a muffler. The turbo I blew up this morning used to be Rusty's.

I knew it would blow, so I figured I'd let John buy it, then watch the fun.  What was that phrase... there's a sucker born every minute :-)

Rusty (flying trouble free, and hereby challenge John to a climb contest at this year's roundup.  Bring spare turbos)