From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Second stock turbo bites the dust
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:09:37 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Steve Brooks (Rusty – where did you buy your muffler ?)

Direct from SpinTech.  You have to ask for the 321 SS version, and you can specify the size you want, though they will push you toward thicker models.  They know what we're doing with them, and are OK with it, so you can use the A word.

If you want a turbo, you can certainly buy one that works for aircraft use, so don't give up on it just because the stock one isn't the best choice.  What you end up with won't be cheap, but considering the consequences (John's been lucky), it ain't that expensive.

Cheers,
Rusty (mourning the passing of my old turbo)