From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Second stock turbo bites the dust
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:37:50 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
The point is that it is again a turbo designed to produce gobs of boost at lower rpms.

Ed

That's funny.  I could have sworn my link was to a centrifugal supercharger :-)

Rusty (we need to get Ed flying again)

 Have you considered a supercharger?  I wasn't going to say anything about this unless I did it, but my rev-4 option (in the unlikely event it's needed) is one of these:  http://www.procharger.com/superchargers.shtml  Considering your current situation, I figured I'd go ahead and throw this out for debate.