From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Questions..
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:38:05 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I have started assembling all the accessories on the engine and lots of
questions are popping up. Here are some.

1   On the intake manifold, how many sensors I need space for, and size of
the threads? I'll use the EM2.

2   The standard Mazda oil cooler, does it need the thermostat removed and
the bypass plugged? My WP has no thermostat.

3 For the water radiator I'm planning of using a core 3 times the size of
the oil cooler. Does anybody think that it will be too small?

BTW I just primed my Perry Mick design prop and looks mean hanging on the
engine. This prop is the main attraction at the airport. I just hope the
engine can spin it?
--
Bulent Aliev
Stretched CZ MK-IV W/Turbo Rotary