From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Into the blue again :-)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:21:41 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Boy, now here is an example of what kind of information we have access to on
this list.  Now that Ernest mentions it, yeah, I recall that the heads of
the hard disk float on a cushion of air - but, I would never have thought to
associate altitude with hard drive crashes!  Thanks Ernest.

Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC