From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EC2 programming
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:01:29 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Probably so.  You can certainly mix and match provided you have the resistors on the Peak and Hold injectors which then bring their characteristics more in line with the saturation type that the EC2 is producing the injector pulses for.  However, the flow characteristic probably will not be identical, so some adjustment to the Fuel MAP table would likely be required.

Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC