From: Haywire <haywire@telus.net>
Subject: Into the blue again :-)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 01:30:25 -0700
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
    Well after a little time out for an engine rebuild I finally got back into the air again. Tonight's flight was 1 hour and absolutely no problems at all. I wasn't planning on flying again until I installed my transponder due to an incredible amount of water bomber traffic at our strip, but the damned thing is still somewhere between Australia and here. They were extremely aggressive at attacking the fires so that when we had some moderately heavy rain these last 2 days they gained complete control and this morning declared them 100% contained. So this evening was eerily quite up at the airport, just begging for me to go flying... so we did.
    It sure was good to get back up there again. Tomorrow should be more of the same so I hope to get some good tests done and have more to report.

S. Todd Bartrim
Turbo 13B RV-9Endurance
C-FSTB
http://www3.telus.net/haywire/RV-9/C-FSTB.htm

   "Whatever you vividly imagine, Ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass".