From: kevin lane <n3773@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: remote oil adapter - for sale
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:28:45 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
bob - I will sell you mine.  I have serious collision with my intake manifold the way things are right now, and think it will be easier to fabricate my own at this point.  I paid Al $100 for the adapter.
Kevin Lane  Portland, OR
e-mail-> n3773@comcast.net
web-> http://home.comcast.net/~n3773
(browse w/ internet explorer)