From: kevin lane <n3773@comcast.net>
Subject: prop angle
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:08:02 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I am going to run the 2.85 drive with my 20B.  I know that I need to angle
the engine 1 to 1 1/2 degrees to the right.  I read that some engines are
also angled down apparently.  should I also take this into consideration or
can I simply mount the engine level?  is this something pretty minor?  I
haven't tried to measure yet how my fred breese mount was built, and
assuming I have burned all my bridges over there....I can't ask the
designer.
Kevin Lane  Portland, OR
e-mail-> n3773@comcast.net
web-> http://home.comcast.net/~n3773