From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: ATTN: MARV KAYE!!!!!
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:11:32 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Ed Anderson" <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>:

Marv,

     Several folks have tried to reach you to have their e mail addresses
changed with no success.  I don't appear to have your new e mail address
either.  Tommy James has a new e mail address and he would like the fly
rotary emails sent to that vice his old e mai.

It is:  Wrom: RHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHY

How's the project going?  Getting any time at all to workon it?

Ed Anderson
Matthews, NC
RV-6A N494BW
eanderson@carolina.rr.com

(No time for lots of details right now, so I'll reply with more tonight.  The important thing is that my old email address at the olsusa.com domain has been out of service for months.  Please send all subscription requests or FlyRotary-related questions to me at marv@lancair.net.  Please delete the old email address.  Be sure to include both old and new email addresses when requesting subscription changes.  Thanks.....

         <Marv>