From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 6 to 4 ports
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:08:57 -0500
To: <FLYROTARY>
 I like running 86 and later rotating mass with 84-85 GLSE rotor housings and 12 A  side housings.
The best would be to run third gen housings but they are hard to find.
 Ken Welter

At 12:37 PM 2/13/03 -0500, you wrote:
Does anyone have an optimum configuration for the 13B as a NA engine?  How would you convert a 89 6 port to a 4 port engine?  Just grind the end housing ports to form one port?  Or is there a 4 port type end housing that could be used like a turbo II end housing.  I am starting with a 88 NA and a 89 NA.  Thanks for any help.

Joe Berki
Limo EZ

 Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/