From: Bill Eslick <n268bl@charter.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Alternator problem
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:06:10 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
I used the original alternator and hooked it up like the auto schematic, but
I found that when I turned off the excitation lead, (connected to an
over-voltage shutdown), the alternator kept alternating!!  The answer turned
up in a back issue of "Contact" magazine.  I will look up the issue/page if
you like.  It shows where to break one of the internal connections so that
the field power is controllable externally.

Bill Eslick