From: David Deffner <deffner@glade.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Thanks for the good vibes
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:28:46 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Whew!!  Thank goodness you are doing so well.  Had me scared.  Visions of my
flyin' buddy I told you about, that had a similar fall.
Being a Chiropractor, ie. rehabilitator of joints, muscles, ligaments and
such and especially nerves, get some good everyday therapy, for a good
while, so those damaged tissues heal strong AND flexible.  No need for a
frozen joint anywhere in the body.  Sometimes even good doctors/surgeons
kinda forget how important the follow up with the right therapy, for the 12
weeks after surgical repair really is.
Be happy to help.  Neglect now is ... well, not good.
Been seeing it nearly every day in various forms for 23 years of practice.
Really frustrating for patients and me, when they wonder why they weren't
treated correctly.
Dr. D.