From: John Slade <sladerj@bellsouth.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Thanks for the good vibes
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:27:27 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Hey, Tracy. Good to know you're elbow is on the mend.

About this EM2 monitor you suddenly have time to work on....
How far is it going to expand? Any chance of it monitoring the other engine
stuff we all need, like oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, coolant temp,
fuel pressure, fuel quantity * 2, egt, prop RPM, etc etc etc. How soon and
how much? I need to make a decision on engine instrumentation real soon and
a RWS system built for the 13B / EC2 combination would be perfect.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery (once you've completed the EM2 :)

Anyone want to second my wish list, or add to it?
Regards,
John Slade