From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the good vibes
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:20:54 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Now that I'm able to type with more than one finger again I wanted to thank
all of you who wrote, emailed & called to cheer me up after 'The Fall'.

My brother Barry & I had flown down to Port St. Lucie to visit Bernie Kerr
and measure his RV-9A/13B  for an exhaust system that Barry is going to weld
up for him.  While there, I took the quick way down from a storage loft when
a ladder slipped on the floor (and into the elevator of an RV-6 under
construction :-(

My elbow was reduced to a bunch of bone chips but the surgeon was able to
wire them into a pretty good sembalance of a joint and its healing well.
Should be able to go retrive the RVotter in a week or two.  All things
considered I was pretty lucky.

I'm using the time away from the workshop to finish the long delayed EM2
engine monitor.  It evolved from the original concept of a simple fuel flow
instrument to a full blown monitor.  On one screen it will also have a
graphic display of the EC2 mixture correction table and gives the ability to
adjust all the values.  This should make setup and calibration much easier.

Thanks again. Like I've said before, one of the best things that happened to
me as a result of using the rotary engine was the great bunch of friends I
met.

Tracy Crook