From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Tracy Crook Injured
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:37:14 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
I have sad news for the list.  Laura Crook reported that Tracy Crook had
fallen when a ladder slipped and had seriously injured his right arm on 28
Jan. The reported indicated that the elbow had been shattered and initial
prognosis indicated restricted arm movement upon recovery.  I encourage all
of their many friends on the list  to forward, cards, letters, e mails, etc
to Tracy and Laura Crook with well wishes.  I would suggest forgoing
telephone calls for a week or so to let Laura and Tracy get things
stabilized, but cards and such can be read when time and conditions permit.

Tracy and Laura Crook
5500 NW 72nd Way
Bell, Florida 32619 USA
386/935-2973
tcrook@rotaryaviation.com

Tracy and Laura have been a main stay of the rotary movement and nicer folks
just can not be found, I am certain that hearing from us all will somewhat
brighten their spirits.  You all know Tracy has not been one to let his
previous physical disability stop or even slow his endeavors and knowing
Tracy, I am certain he will prevail once again.  But, in the meantime, lets
show our support of this fine couple.

Ed Anderson
Matthews, NC
RV-6A N494BW