From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: [FlyRotary]Re: Wastegates
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:19:39 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for banana@atlantic.net:

Marv/Group,
With regards to the discussion on boost...What compression ratio are you intending to use? I had contemplated the same issue but kicked around the idea of using the higher (N/A) rotors and limiting the boost at lower altitudes to be conservative. Am I way off base? Also, what are you thinking on the apex seals? I had discussed 3 mm steel with Bruce T. I am really on the fence about the ceramics and the use of boost.
Thanks
Dean