From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: more on Marcotte.....cs unit with governor.....
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:08:08 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
> To: Rotary motors in aircraft
> Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: more on Marcotte.....cs unit with
governor.....

> Posted for ronald GOWAN <rongowan@yahoo.com>:
>
> Marc,  could you perhaps send us the pictures from
> Marcotte.  I am very happy to see them back in
> business and I am looking forward to getting my Long
> EZ back in the air.   Thanks   Ron
>
> > I have received additional info from Guy Marcotte.
> > He sent along pics of
> > his M-300 "custom" model. This looks very
>
> >>  Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
He sent a nice pamplet with an additional page of the pics of the custom
unit with hyd governor on the nose of the redrive, along with his
business card. His phone number in Canada is 418-362-2569, or fax
418-362-2460. He can email you the 2 page pamphlet as well (in color),
and I got the orig info via this email: Louise Cote
[louise.cote@sympatico.ca] so perhaps you can try that as well. He
stated that he was busy previously with other projects that took up much
of his time, and he hadn't actively tried to market the redrive as much
as he should have, but he did state that he has sold several units
during that period to racers.
Marc Wiese