From: <rogersda@cox.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary]Painting side housings
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:00:04 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Marv,

   There may be specialty paints that are more suitable
for this particular application, but any high-quality
enamel will work if baked hard at low tempuratures
(~150-200 degrees) before putting into service.  Try to
stay at the low end of this, especially for light colors,
which will discolor at the upper range.

Best wishes,
Dale