From: William Schertz wschertz343@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] No Spark...
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 21:46:33 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Doug,
It has been years since my plane moved to another owner, but he had a similar problem after removal and reinstall of the engine. The problem was the very short ground from the coils on the wall to the engine got removed. recheck your grounding DIRECT to engine.

I also remember that the EC-2 had  a mode that would fire the plugs repeatedly (similar to the function for the injectors) have you tried that? If they fire with that function and not when cranking, then the problem would lie with the trigger signal