From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Engine Test Stand with 2 Rotor
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 09:12:11 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Depends if the PSRU is 2.17:1 or 2.85:1. Don't see the intake manifold nor exhaust. Looks like there's an EC2 and EM2 (or maybe 3). Looks like Renesis from the CAS. One heck of a prop extension I'd be weary of. Not sure if prop is included and, if so, what that's worth.

PSRU: $1K to $3K depending on gear ratio.
Engine: $1 to $3K depending on history (new? was it ever overheated?)
EC2 & EM2: Maybe $500
Exhaust and intake manifold: wonder what happened to those.
Engine bed mount: maybe $500 (I wouldn't pay that, but ...)
Radiator and oil cooler: depends.
Prop: ?

For an air boat someone might pay $3K to $10K, but then it's not a complete package ready to install.

Finn