From: Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Modified Oil Pres Reg.
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 13:02:25 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Doug.
Why did you need more pressure? I thought stock pressure is between 80-100psi depending on year model. Seems plenty to me.
I did have flow issues due to original oil cooler. Once that was replaced no more oil flow or heating issues. Easy to check, just measure pressure at outlet of front iron.

Andrew