From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Coolant barbs
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 21:59:58 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Andrew.
Steve

On 16 Mar 2023, at 2:18 pm, Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

Steve, I have no experience with the mazda pump, at the time when I looked at it, it just didnt seem a good impellor design. in hindsight I think they're fine as I have not heard of failures. I chose Re-medy over Electric. Next time I'd use EWP just so I could control coolant flow to just what is needed.

Andrew